What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is a species of red algae which grows along the rocky parts of the Atlantic Coast of Europe and North America. The Latin name for Sea Moss is Chondrus Cripus. Other names for Sea Moss Include Irish Moss, and Carrageenan Moss.
What are the Benefits of Sea Moss?
Sea Moss has many Wonderful Health Benefits! 👏 Did you know.....Sea Moss is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants? It contains 92 Essential Minerals such as Magnesium, Potassium, Fiber, Sulfur, Iodine and More. It also Naturally Contains Important vitamins such as: Vitamins A, C, D, E, K and all B complex vitamins.
Some Benefits of Sea Moss may Include:
- Promote a healthy Immune System.
- Detoxifies the Body. Removing Toxins and Heavy Metals.
- Promote Strong Bones and Connective Tissues.
- Promotes healthy digestion- can be used as a Laxative.
- Promote a healthy thyroid.
- Supports good mental health.
- Great for home made Hair and facial Masks. Can use Mask on Acne, Eczema, and Other Skin Irritations.
- Promotes Healthy Skin, Hair, Nails, and More!
How do Customers use Sea Moss?
Customers use Sea Moss daily. You can take Sea Moss by itself straight off the spoon! Or, you can add it to your favorite tea, smoothie, protein shakes, coffee, Soups, any beverage, or food dish of your choice! All you have to do is take 1-2 Tablespoons per day to get your daily dosage of Sea Moss.
Sea Moss Links Below:
Fresh Organic Sea Moss Gold Gel:
100% Raw Authentic Sea Moss Gold: Wildcrafted Caribbean Sea Moss – The Nature's Oasis (thenaturesoasis.com)
Sea Moss Gummies made with Bladderwrack and Burdock Root