Burdock also known as Arctium Lappa, is a plant that is Native to Europe and Asia. It's Roots and Leaves are used to make Medicine, and is believed to have Amazing Benefits!
A Few Benefits Of Burdock Root May Include:
- Blood Purification. Cleans the Blood Stream.
- Reduces Fever- May Be used to treat Colds/Flu.
- Reduces Inflammation.
- Boosts Immune System.
- May Help Regulate Blood Sugars for Diabetics.
- Kills Germs.
- Hair Growth.
- Treatment of Skin Conditions such as Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis.
- Boosts Liver and Kidney Function.
- Increases Sex Drive.
- Improves Joint Pain.
- Increases Urine Flow.
- May Help Regulate Blood Sugars.
- Help Maintain a Healthy Blood Pressure.
Dried Root Dosage: Approximately 2-6 grams up to 3 times a day.
Instructions: Steep 2-6 grams in 150 mL which equals = 2/3 of a cup in boiling water for 10-15 minutes, strain and drink up to 3 times per day.
Burdock is Typically Safe to Use, However Some Warnings May Include:
- Allergic Reaction may occur in those Sensitive to Ragweed, Asteraceae/Compositae family, and certain flowers.
- Burdock May lower Blood Sugars, If You are Diabetic or currently taking Medication, Burdock may Lower your Blood Sugar.
- May Cause Skin Irritation when applied to skin for those allergic.
- Please Consult with a Medical Professional Before Consuming if you are Pregnant Women and/or Breast Feeding.
- Risk For Bleeding for Those with Bleeding Disorders.
- Stop taking Burdock 2 weeks before surgery. Burdock may increase the risk of bleeding during and/or after Surgery.
Please Consult with a Medical Professional Before Incorporating Burdock Root Into Your Diet.
These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.